In the first edition of the Wall Street Journal Bestseller, Multipliers, leadership expert Liz Wiseman and management consultant Greg McKeown explore two leadership styles, persuasively showing how Multipliers can have a resoundingly positive and profitable effect on organizations––getting more done with fewer resources, developing and attracting talent, and cultivating new ideas and energy to drive organizational change and innovation
In this episode Charles Rogel interviews Liz Wiseman about the six notable revisions and updates to Multipliers, Revised and Updated: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter:
- The changing landscape of management and why leaders can and must get more from their talent.
- How to deal with Diminishers and minimize their impact on yourself and others.
- Ways that well-intended leaders become “Accidental Diminishers.”
- How to effect lasting cultural change inside corporations.
- A set of tools to enable managers to put the ideas into action.
- New case studies of Multiplier leaders.