Space is limited to the first 20 people.
Date: March 27-28, 2018
Location: DecisionWise Headquarters
815 W 450 S
Springville, UT 84663
Cost: $1,095 per person ($995 if you register 30 days before workshop)
Three or more people? Contact us for additional pricing discounts at (toll free) 1.800.830.8086 or 1.801.515.6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from Past Participants
HRCI and SHRM Pre-Approved
This program has been approved for 10 HR General credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Earn SHRM PDCs
DecisionWise is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This course is eligible for 10 PDCs.
- Learn to effectively coach others on 360-degree feedback.
- Discover innovative and proven uses of 360-degree feedback for development, appraisal, succession planning, employee engagement, and team effectiveness.
- Get feedback on your own strengths, weaknesses, and derailers in coaching and providing feedback.
- Certify as a 360-Degree Feedback Coach.
- Understand the psychology of coaching.
- Learn how to establish a culture of feedback and coaching in your organization.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, trainers, internal mentors, consultants, and managers who are involved in facilitating coaching and feedback. Those with the desire to become more effective coaches, as well as to help others within their organizations become better coaches, find this workshop extremely valuable and engaging.