Learn How to Coach others on 360 Feedback Results
DecisionWise 360 Coaching Training is designed for HR professionals, trainers, coaches and consultants. The course prepares HR professionals to coach individuals, interpret individual and group reports, and guide the development planning and follow-up with participants. DecisionWise 360 Coaching Training can be done onsite, via webinar, or at one of our open enrollment courses.
Hear what participants had to say.
360 Coaching Certification Open Enrollment Training (2 days)
This two-day open enrollment workshop is designed to train HR professionals on how to coach others on 360 degree feedback. Participants will learn how to:
- Interpret the DecisionWise 360 feedback report
- Identify strengths, potential derailers, and gaps
- Develop action plans based on feedback
- Coach others individually and in groups on 360 feedback
- Use group reports to identify overall training needs
- Identify common coaching pitfalls and learn helpful responses
- Learn innovative uses for 360-degree feedback in a team, department, or function to improve group performance
- Customize DecisionWise coaching materials to meet your organization's needs
- Improve the effectiveness of 360-degree feedback in an organization
360 Coaching Certification Onsite Training (1.5 days)
DecisionWise has developed an effective and proven 360-degree feedback coaching certification process. This 1.5 day course is ideal for internal facilitators who will coach others on their 360 feedback results. The course is customized for the client and taught by a DecisionWise senior consultant with over 10 years of coaching experience. Up to 25 participants can participate at one time. The course includes the following materials:
- 360 Feedback Facilitator's Guide (used to conduct individual sessions)
- Workshop PowerPoint Slides (used to deliver group coaching sessions)
360 Coaching Webinar Training (2 hours)
This training is designed for HR professionals, trainers, and consultants that have had previous experience with coaching. The training takes place during a webinar with a senior DecisionWise consultant. It prepares participants to provide coaching on DecisionWise 360 feedback results during individual sessions. Participants will learn how to interpret a DecisionWise 360 feedback report, identify perception gaps, strengths, and derailers, and help others create a personal development plan. Materials are provided for each participant with step-by-step coaching instructions and examples.