Talent Review Meeting
Understanding the Talent in your Organization
The purpose of the Talent Review Meeting is to present summary findings from the Talent Assessment Process (TAP), and formulate action plans based on those findings. During this session, a DecisionWise senior consultant will present results and facilitate a discussion in which each participant's TAP is reviewed. Often, the participant's manager will provide additional background that may be useful for consideration in the individual's development. The group then discusses where the participant fits in the talent management model.
The talent review meeting consists of the following:
- Review of the summary report for each participant (results from the assessments and behavioral interview).
- Assessment of the participant's readiness, aptitude, and desire for promotion
- Development needs of participant, including an overall development plan
- Future potential and role alignment
- State of the organization's succession pool
Participants in this meeting typically include senior leaders, managers of the participants, and HR/OD leaders. When assessing senior-level positions, members of the board may also be in attendance.