Talent Assessment Tools
Understanding the Talent in Your Organization
Whether your Talent Assessment Process is as simple as a single assessment (such as 360-degree feedback) or a full-blown assessment center, formal assessments can provide a more complete picture of the talent within your organization. Yet, due to lack of resources or know-how, few organizations are equipped to determine, administer, and follow up on these formal assessments.
The DecisionWise team has access to numerous psychometric assessments, due to our experience, training, and professional certification levels. We have also formed partnerships with a number of organizations which have developed validated psychometric assessments. This allows us the ability to administer and coach on over 500 different assessments.
The assessments are carefully chosen by a DecisionWise team of experts in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, in collaboration with the client, in order to create customized feedback. These psychometric assessments vary according to client needs and are chosen to measure the Four Domains of Leadership Effectiveness. A brief sample of a few of the Four Domains, as well as assessments* that might be used, appear below.
1. Leadership Competency and Potential
2. Cognitive Ability
- Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Assessment
- Reynolds Intellectual Assessment Scales (RISS)
- Raven's Progressive Matrices
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS)
- Learning Style Inventory
3. Emotional Intelligence and Affect
- BarOn Emotional Quotient (BarOn EQi)
- Locus of Control Scale
- Tolerance for Ambiguity Scale
4. Personality and Preference
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- NEO- Five Factor Model (NEO-FFM)
- Hogan Personality Assessment
- California Psychological Inventory (CPI)