Leadership Coaching Overview
Leadership Coaching Services
We understand the value of experienced, confidential, and personalized coaching. For over 20 years we have been working with thousands of leaders in positions of responsibility across the globe, helping them with timely and significant decisions affecting their organizations and their lives. We know how to coach leaders.
We developed the Leadership Intelligence® coaching process for turning feedback into results. The Leadership Intelligence coaching process helps leaders ask the right questions, gain better understanding through feedback, build on strengths while addressing potential derailers, and achieve desired results. Based on the concepts of Awareness, Action, and Accountability, we use assessments and feedback to help leaders improve individual and organizational performance.
Our coaches work with leaders in over 60 countries in providing the following services:
- Data-Driven Coaching: Each coaching engagement begins with a Leadership Intelligence 360-Degree Feedback assessment. We also use additional psychometric assessments such as those measuring critical thinking skills, emotional intelligence, personality, conflict style, and business acumen. The results from these leadership assessments are used to create self-awareness and a results-focused personal development plan for each individual.
- Executive Coaching: DecisionWise consultants have provided coaching to hundreds of executives from around the world. Executive coaching requires the right fit between the coach and consultant. We invite you to review the backgrounds and qualifications of our experienced coaching team.
- High-Potenital Coaching: High-potential leaders participate in a set of leadership assessments, and are coached on their leadership strengths in order to prepare for future possible responsibilities.
- On-Boarding Coaching: Even good hires can get off to a rough start. We coach new managers for success in the critical first six months in the organization. Our coaching is tailored to the development needs, potential challenges, and cultural fit in the organization. We help new leaders achieve initial success and become well integrated.
- Coaching 1st: Coaching 1st is a revolutionary day-long training program (with follow-up) for managers based on proven psychological coaching principles. Coaching 1st helps leaders understand their roles as coaches, and helps individuals and organizations achieve higher levels of business performance.
- Coaching Training: Learn how to coach others using 360-degree feedback.
- Coaching Assessments: DecisionWise conducts a variety of leadership assessments to help create self-awareness and a personal development plan tailored to the individuals specific strengths and areas for development.