Visit Us On:
Employee Engagement Survey
You Work with an Expert Survey TeamDecisionWise assigns a minimum of three teams to work with each client. These teams include a consulting team, a project management team, and account manager.
Process OverviewThe following items describe the various services and steps we take to ensure your employee engagement survey process is successful:
1. Onsite Consultation Pre-Survey MeetingThe onsite consultation meeting prepares your organization's management team for an effective and positive employee survey process. A DecisionWise senior consultant and project manager will meet with the client to brief the senior leadership team, work with the HR team on rolling out the process, and conduct focus groups with employees. Alternatively, the pre-survey meeting can occur via conference call.
2. Focus GroupsDecisionWise can conduct focus groups to understand the needs of the executive team, HR, and different groups of employees. A senior DecisionWise consultant moderates these one-hour meetings to identify the most important issues and drivers of engagement for each employee group. The results from the focus groups are compiled into a summary report which is used to design the survey. Because employee needs and demographic needs may vary, we may recommend using different versions of the survey for separate employee populations.
3. Survey CustomizationA customized survey is the foundation to a successful employee engagement survey process. The survey must be tailored to the current needs of the organization and use relevant questions that collect actionable feedback from employees. Employees need to feel that the questions address issues that are important to them and will drive organization performance. DecisionWise customizes each employee survey to achieve this purpose.
To create the survey, the client works directly with a DecisionWise expert in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology and survey design. The consultant will develop an employee survey to accurately measure employee engagement in the organization. This survey will include tested and validated items to collect actionable feedback that can be used to make organization improvements. A draft survey will be created and then reviewed with the client. Any additional changes will be incorporated into a final version that will be set up online.
4. Survey TranslationDecisionWise has translated surveys into over 30 languages and worked in over 60 countries. We work with a third-party translation company to translate the text. The translated versions are then sent to the client's local (in-country) HR representative for final review before being set up in the system.
5. Survey CommunicationsIt is important to remember that employees are being asked for extremely valuable information through an employee engagement survey. Employees need to feel confident that their responses will be kept anonymous and that their information will be used to make improvements. The goal is to make sure that all employees feel comfortable providing the most candid feedback on the survey.
To accomplish this goal, DecisionWise has created a series of sample communication templates to describe the process, confidentiality measures, and expected outcomes. A DecisionWise project manager will work with the client to customize all communications sent to employees. DecisionWise provides templates for the following communication items:
6. Survey AdministrationWe work with each organization to develop the most effective roll-out process for the survey. We help our clients develop strategies and incentives to encourage high participation. A dedicated DecisionWise project manager makes the process easy and ensures that the feedback is collected in the most efficient and professional manner.
7. ReportingLeadership Intelligence System Online Reporting Tool allows the HR team and leaders to access interactive survey results. Features include:
8. Comment CategorizationOpen-ended comments provide a wealth of qualitative information and provide detail on the reasons behind the scores. DecisionWise will categorize and interpret this data in order to provide meaningful insights into the results. A DecisionWise project management team will read through all of the survey comments, analyze the information, and categorize the responses by theme. Categories will be defined with input by the client. DecisionWise will report the frequency of each type.
9. Employee Engagement Profile ReportThe Employee Engagement Profile is an in-depth analysis and interpretation of survey results tied to key business metrics. This report is a summary of the results derived from a comprehensive statistical analysis. Based on the analysis, we also provide recommendations for improvement. The results are normally presented to the senior leadership team by a DecisionWise consultant and project manager. The Employee Engagement Profile provides information critical for leaders to turn the employee feedback into action. Read more...
10. Executive Presentation and Action Planning SessionA senior DecisionWise consultant will present the employee engagement survey results to the executive team and conduct an action planning meeting. The consultant identifies the major themes, key insights, and benchmarking comparison information from the survey and provides recommendations for improvement. Read more...
11. HR TrainingA DecisionWise consultant and project manager will meet with HR leaders to review all of the reports and develop a plan to rollout the results to the organization. HR leaders will learn about engagement, how to interpret the results, and their role in conducting action planning meetings with managers. The focus of this training is to create subject matter expertise around engagement, to define the company strategy for report roll-out, and to clarify HR's role in supporting the change process.
Request Pricing for DecisionWise Engagement Solutions
Complete the Form to View a Sample Employee Engagement Survey:
Employee Engagement Survey
Online Reporting System