What is Employee Engagement?
Employee Engagement describes employees who actively participate in their work and are driven by an internal motivation to effectively perform their job. Engaged employees are committed to their organization, possess a strong drive to perform, and consistently contribute to the success of their team. They give their best effort, often called "discretionary effort", because they love their work and the organization to which they belong.
The Leadership Intelligence® process to measure employee engagement:
Employee Engagement Survey
- Full-service online and paper administration by a dedicated project manager
- View Interactive Online Reporting Tool
- Comment analysis and categorization to compare open-ended responses to survey questions
- Employee Engagement Benchmarking and Trending
- Interpretation and Recommendations
- Onsite presentation of the results to the Executive Team
Employee Engagement Training and Action Planning
- Individual coaching for managers to help them take action on their results
- Pulse surveys to identify and measure improvement on specific issues