Leadership Coaching Best Practices for 2013
How to be an Effective Leadership Coach in 2013
What new demands for leadership coaching does 2013 bring? Coaches often struggle to establish goodwill and trust, communicate specifically and concisely, describe desired outcomes, and invite candid two-way communication. Understand what the most successful coaches do to establish effective coaching engagements in their organizations.
Find answers to these important questions:
- What are the most common issues that require coaching?
- How do you coach poor leaders and exceptional leaders?
- How can coaches best establish goodwill and trust?
- How can I use assessments to make coaching more effective?
- What are the standards for most-effective coaching communication?
Learn from an Expert: Join DecisionWise Executive Coach, Linda Linfield, for an engaging presentation on leadership coaching. Linda regularly coaches executives all over the world and trains others on how to coach. She holds B.A. and M.A. degrees in Communications from Brigham Young University and is certified to facilitate various psychometric assessments.