Become an expert on 360 degree feedback.
Download the Brochure
Learn how to coach others on their results.
This two-day workshop focuses on proven coaching methods, uses for 360-degree feedback, and managing talent to increase performance.
This program has been approved for 14 credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR
recertification through the HR Certification Institute*.
Objectives: Through this workshop, you will:
- Learn to effectively coach others on 360-degree feedback.
- Discover innovative and proven uses of 360-degree feedback for:
- Get feedback on your own strengths, weaknesses, and derailers in coaching and providing feedback.
- Certify as a 360-Degree Feedback Coach, helping you to introduce or further the feedback and coaching processes within your organization.
- Understand the psychology of coaching, DRIVE (Dissonance, Reach, Immediate Actions, Validation, and Environment) in coaching yourself and others toward improvement.
- Learn how to establish a culture of feedback and coaching in your organization.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, trainers, internal mentors, consultants, and managers who are involved in facilitating coaching and feedback. Those with the desire to become more effective coaches, as well as to help others within their organizations become better coaches, find this workshop extremely valuable and engaging.
As a DecisionWise Certified 360-Degree Feedback Coach, you will increase your skills and knowledge, coach others, train other coaches to provide feedback, and effectively roll out a 360-degree feedback process in your organization. You will learn successful methods to incorporate feedback and coaching into your organization's talent management process.
Learning from Others:
This workshop will be facilitated by Drs. Tracy Maylett, Ed.D, and Paul Warner, PhD, recognized experts in feedback and coaching. We typically invite no more than 25 participants to join this personalized learning environment, where you can meet and connect with a select group of colleagues from other organizations.
Tools and Materials:
- Leadership Intelligence 360 Degree Feedback Personal Assessment
- Leadership Intelligence Sample Surveys
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Space is limited to the first 25 people.
October 1-2, 2013
Park City, Utah
Cost: $1,095 per person
($995 by September 2)
Three or more people? Contact us for additional pricing discounts at 1.800.830.8086 or
Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions for attending this workshop.